The MAF Evolution upbeat MX1000 Electric Dirt Bike is a scaled-down, electric-powered dirt bike that is a way for riders to live out their off-road fantasies. The Dirt Bike has large, knobbly tyres and a chain-driven 1000 watt 36 volt power packed motor that deliver top-notch performance like you have never seen on a electric Dirt Bike before! It comes with a battery charger upgrade front forks ,Heavy duty steel frame, coloured wheel rims now fitted with rubber inserts in the brake handles for easy grip and safer stopping. Colour coded wheels, chain guard, charger, manual, tools and spare fuses.
- Max: 85kg
- Age: 6+
- Product Weight: 29.5kg
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 44"x 24.5"x 31"
- 36V (3 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system included
- Battery charger included
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice
- Some assembly required
- Note: Vehicle not to be used on public highways (roads/pavements), vehicle must be used on private property with owners consent, appropriate protective equipment to be worn at all times, children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Full Feature List
- Speeds up to 18 to 20 mph
- Battery indicator show battery level
- Up to 45 minutes of continuous use
- Steel construction
- High torque, chain driven motor
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand-operated Front and Rear brake
- Large pneumatic 10" knobbly tyres
- Double crown fork
- Retractable kickstand
- Folding foot pegs
- Price correct as displayed but subject to change.
European & International deliveries: Please contact us prior to placing an order on +441706 223112 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns: If you receive incomplete items or if a product arrives damaged, please call our shop within 48 hours (Tel 01706 223112). When signing for a item please check that no damage has been caused & if the driver does not give you time to do this, then sign for as damaged. If not, you may be invoiced for the return postage costs incurred. This will allow us to deal with your return efficiently and without delay. The product must be unused, complete and adequately wrapped up in its original packaging, otherwise the return will be refused. Unfortunately we cannot cover the delivery costs incurred for a return until the product has been inspected and a cause of damage established, so please keep this in mind when returning unwanted/faulty items. Please include a returns note with the product, stating the reason for return, order number, name, address, contact Info and when/how purchased. If this is not included, this may hold up repairs or replacements.
Exceptions: Battery's,Chargers and Electrical Components are NOT covered by warranty, they are however covered by the Damage in Transit clause so please sign accordingly.