MAF DYU Smart bike Now with 6 Ah lithium Battey
DYU smart bike D1 has a stylish appearance, front & back light and the function of constant speed cruising, is lightweight, safe and practical for commuting use.
● Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame, lightweight body and folding design
● Smart App password locking ( scanning the QR code in user manual ), anti-theft protection
● Bright induction front light ( App switch auto / manual mode ) and back braking light, increasing cycling safety in night
● Disc brakes in rear wheels, cruise control, convenient riding
● Powerful 250W motor and 6 Ah large battery capacity
you can use Bike without down loading the app if you prefer
– Size: 102 x 50.5 x 94cm ( unfold ), 102 x 20 x 72cm ( fold )
– Wheel: 12 inch inflatable rubber tire
– Wheel size: 12 inch
– Max load: 120kg (18 Stone)
– Speed at first is 20Km then after you cover 10Km on the Bike your speed will increase to 25Km to 30Km
– Battery: 72W, 6 Ah Li-ion battery
– Mileage: 25km in pure electric mode
– Max gradeability: 25 degree
– Working temp: -5 – 45 Deg.C
– Motor: 250W
– Plug type: EU plug
– Input voltage: 100 – 220V
– Charging time: 3h
Age 6 Years to adult
Prices are correct as displayed but subject to change.
European & International deliveries: Please contact us prior to placing an order on +441706 223112 or email@example.com
Returns: If you receive incomplete items or if a product arrives damaged, please call our shop within 48 hours (Tel 01706 223112). When signing for a item please check that no damage has been caused & if the driver does not give you time to do this, then sign for as damaged. If not, you may be invoiced for the return postage costs incurred. This will allow us to deal with your return efficiently and without delay. The product must be unused, complete and adequately wrapped up in its original packaging, otherwise the return will be refused. Unfortunately we cannot cover the delivery costs incurred for a return until the product has been inspected and a cause of damage established, so please keep this in mind when returning unwanted/faulty items. Please include a returns note with the product, stating the reason for return, order number, name, address, contact Info and when/how purchased. If this is not included, this may hold up repairs or replacements.
Exceptions: Battery's,Chargers and Electrical Components are NOT covered by warranty, they are however covered by the Damage in Transit clause so please sign accordingly.